Union Flag

ukflagUnion Flag, informally called the Union Jack, is the flag of the United Kingdom.The current design dates from a Royal Proclamation following the Union of Great Britain and Ireland in 1801.

About c4ellie

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

Are You Looking for Regular Taxi Work?